Apply for the University of Hull Graduate International Scholarship in the UK in the 2021/2022 academic year. All the details about the scholarship will be found in this article and how to apply successfully.
the University of Hull is providing graduate scholarships for highly motivated eligible EU/UK and all international students that want to pursue a postgraduate degree in the school.
Established in 1927, The University of Hull is a public research university that offers over 2,000 courses to 18,000 students across six faculties.
Why study at the University of Hull?
While studying at this university, candidates can expect placement opportunities, fieldwork, practicum, and networking events as part of their studies. The university takes a global approach to education that has innovation at its core.
- University: University of Hull
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: UK/EU and International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Open to all
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in all subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a previous and separate program at the University of Hull or if you are an exchange student wishing to continue your studies. York-registered MBBS students are also eligible for the Graduate Scholarship if they wish to continue on to the an eligible University of Hull taught postgraduate course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission to the university, applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
The University of Hull will give you £1,000 towards the cost of your tuition fees. This award will be applied to fees on a pro-rata basis for programs of study lasting longer than one academic year.