Senator Dino Melaye said he has received two international calls threatening him to stop speaking on the 5G issues
Senator Dino Melaye posted a new tweet on Sunday, alleging that he had received two international calls threatening to “roll back” the problems surrounding the 5G mobile network. Melaye filed a lawsuit against the 5G network last week, saying it posed a danger to the world, although experts have ruled out any link between 5G and the coronavirus. The federal government also said it had not yet licensed the network, adding that experts were considering all sides.
Read his tweet below!