University of Montreal Scholarship: The aim of the International Scholarships at the University of Montreal is to assist the best talents from all over the world attend one of the best francophone research institutions in the world. In return, these foreign candidates will assist to fulfil their educational mission by improving the cultural multiplicity of the Université de Montréal community.
The University of Montreal is the foremost hub of higher education in Quebec, the 3rd in Canada as regards the volume of its research undertakings and the 73rd worldwide. It was founded in 1878 with the aim of providing higher education.
There are over 10,000 foreign students at the University of Montreal which ranks it as the third most international university in Canada. With 600 study programs, candidates will definitely find the program that they are looking for at this school. The UdeM exemption scholarship program is structured to assist international applicants in their university education. Commencing in the fall of 2020, they could gain from an exclusion from the tuition fees typically charged to foreign students.
About the Scholarship:
The University of Montreal provides an exemption scholarship program to foreign candidates so as to support them in their university education, these scholarship awards are applied to undergraduate, masters, and also doctorate, and postdoctoral fellowship programs.
By means of these International Scholarships at University of Montreal, the beneficiary will benefit from an exemption from the tuition fees that are typically charged to foreign candidates.
Benefits of International Scholarships at University of Montreal
– Undergraduate programs: the value of the scholarship award is subject to the candidate’s academic record.
- Level a: $11,998 yearly or $5,999 each session
- Level b: $5,718 yearly or $2,859 each session
- Level c: $2,000 yearly or $1,000 each session
To assist you in your graduate education as an international candidate, a full waiver of the additional tuition fees typically charged to foreign students is obtainable.
– Master: a partial exemption scholarship award of $9,420 each year or $3,140 each session.
- $9,420 each year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 each session (corresponding to 15 credits)
This value is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
– Doctorate: an exemption scholarship award that permits the applicant to gain from the same tuition fees as Québec candidates.
- $19,339 each year (3 sessions, corresponding to 45 credits) or $6,546 each session (corresponding to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your education.
This value is applied to the tuition fees of $24,300 each year (45 credits).
Eligibility for University of Montreal Scholarship Canada.
To be qualified for these International Scholarships at University of Montreal, candidates are required to fulfil the following conditions:
- Has to be an international student.
- Required to possess a study permit and not a Canadian citizen nor a permanent resident.
- Has to be registered full time in a study program.
- Doesn’t before now gain from another type of tuition fee exemption.
How to Apply for International Scholarships at University of Montreal
For these International Scholarships at University of Montreal, candidates are required to first apply for admission in a study program of their choosing. Subsequently, they will obtain access codes that will allow them to access the “student centre” which will enable them to monitor their application and obtain the acceptance letter.
After obtaining the letter, their files will be evaluated automatically to see if they are qualified for this scholarship award or not and if they are they will get an email to notify them, which means they don’t have to apply for the University of Montreal exemption scholarship.
- For the Winter Semester: November 1st.
- For the Autumn Semester: February 1st.
- For the Winter Semester: September 1st.
- For the Autumn Semester: February 1st.
- September 1st.
Check the official website for additional details